Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Laundry List

Lately...
Went to the Body Worlds exhibit yesterday. Enlightening, creepy, very much worth seeing.
Ate out at Uno's. I had no idea that they had so many locations throughout the country. I drank my first mojito, but M swears that it wasn't authentic (since it lacked mint sprigs), so now I'll just have to learn how to make them.
Tuesday night dinner featured grilled chicken and the best plantains I have ever had. Rick recommended this bio of Philip K. Dick. John and Jenny should now be boarding a plane to Seattle (or thereabouts; can't recall where they are starting their northwest tour). Alas, the submarine squid tour that John promised her is a myth.

So, I have three days left at work, and then begins the stretch of time when I'll have empty days and lots of personal rebuilding to do. Projects to finish around here, a couple beginner's piano books to slog through, Spanish tutorials to be bewildered by. But that is just the tip of the gradually melting iceberg.

No comments: