Sunday, May 29, 2005

As of now

Friday night: housewarming for N & C. They have a nice place off of Dearborn and Division; a little cramped but hey, it's all about location. Sat with John H and did free associative rambling for a while. Which tends to make the audience think I've been drinking. But hey, I was, so I guess that made sense. On the way home, riding with T & S, almost got t-boned by some ass who ran the light. So I was all tense and B flashed into my mind, which was kind of annoying. Need to get that girl out of my head.
Saturday, saw the niece, who will most definitely grow up to be the prettiest one in the family. Later, out with the J & K crowd, up to the Lincoln Tap Room. Consumed a few cider, to add to the vodka, beer, and wine already coursing through my system. And with a wedding reception to attend tomorrow night, I think I'll need all of Monday to sober up.
Sometimes, I think of B and wonder, was anything really my fault, or is she just being a fool?

No comments: