Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Which West Wing Character are You?

(Note - lots of pop-ups on the site linked below.)

R. insists that I am Toby. Perhaps. But not today.



As the captain of the Bartlet Administration's boat, the chief of staff is a work-a-holic. As the captain of the Bartlet Administration's boat, the chief of staff is a work-a-holic. Although he is sometimes haunted by the demons of his past alcohol and drug abuse, because of his character and perserverance there is no one more admired on the staff than he.

:: Which West Wing character are you? ::

4 comments:

R said...

You WISH you were Leo! Pbbbbt!
You are so Toby.
And as proof that the site is wrong, I came up as CJ. (And I'd like to reiterate what I said yesterday -- contrary to popular belief, I'm not CJ.)

Bryan said...

What? Dead?
I'm a bit of a work-a-holic. And drink too much.
Anyway, maybe I'd rather be Josh...

R said...

No, not dead you dope.
I mean you wish you were Leo in that he's: the man in charge behind the scenes, everyone's go-to man, hard as nails but with a heart of gold.
And sometimes you are, but I still think you're Toby.
Don't be Josh. Everyone wants to be Josh. Suddenly I'm reminded of "Don't be a guy, Lloyd."

Cary Ann Rosko said...

HOLY CRAP---*I'm* Toby! How the hell did that happen? I suspect that my answers were scattered around the board and that I had mebbe one more in the Toby column than in anyone else's. Oh, and I'm also going bald.